Friday, June 01, 2007

So Where's the Pig Pickin' Post?

The Traveling Roths' 2nd Annual Pig Pickin' was Sunday, and it was great. There was plenty of pig, plenty of people, and plenty of pictures. A good time was had by all. But I haven't written about it yet because the photo hosting service I use, Zooomr, is currently offline. I can't post any new pictures to my account, so there isn't a good way to get pictures into my blog posts here.

So rather than having a pictureless narrative about Eastern North Carolina-style barbecue, I'm going to wait until my pictures are available. Check back regularly, for when I do post it, it'll probably be in correct chronological order with the other posts here, and this post will be gone.

Also, if you have pictures you'd like to share, and use Zooomr, (once it's back up) use the tag "PigPickin2", so I can include them in a Smart Set link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |