Monday, November 06, 2006

The THD Strikers

Just in case you were curious, here are the "official" team photos of Tristan and Zoe's team the THD Construction Strikers.

Zoe
Zoe Strikers Fall 06Zoe Strikers Fall 06 Hosted on Zooomr


and Tristan

(actually, Zooomr is having an issue with that photo for some reason. Check back later once I can get it worked out.)

Needless to say, I don't have much respect for other peoples' photo rights on pictures of my family that I paid for . I don't understand why I don't own the rights on photos I purchased, like you do when you when you buy your portraits at Heirloom. BTW, LifeTouch still uses film! Can you imagine that?

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Get Andy to send you what he did for our little U4 team, The Wild Things (Ella's team). And he did it for free, no film involved!

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |