Thursday, April 06, 2006

FlickrMap

Thanks to Andy, I found Flickrmap, which is a Flash-based mapping application that connects my pictures stored at Flickr to a map. I'm not sure how well it'll work here, but if it does, there will be a map below. If not, I've posted the same code on my Mebtel homepage, the link to which can be found here. (BTW, The dots that represent pictures seem to be a little off on the full-scale map, putting most of our North Carolina locations in the Atlantic, but if you zoom in on either the US or North Africa, the dots will be in the correct locations. The scaling appears correctly on the Mebtel page though.)



Get your own Flickrmap!

1 comments:

Andy Roth said...

I had one first.
http://mysite.verizon.net/andy_roth/flickrmap.html

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |