Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OJR "GET TOGETHER" ALL Graduating Classes

(I'm posting this just for more visibility and SEO. It's not actually me writing this, though I think it's a great idea, and I'm probably going to go. -DR)

(UPDATE 13-April: I've sent my check and confirmed my attendance. Hope to see many of you there. -DR)

(photo used without permission of Duck Brown)

OJR "GET TOGETHER" - ALL Graduating Classes


When: MAY 16th, 2009

Where: THE INN AT ST. PETERS, POTTSTOWN, PA

Time: 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Cost: $45.00 per person

*Includes - 4 hours Open Bar (beer Only), Hor d'oeuvres, pretzels, chips etc, tortellini dish,

potato salad, pasta salad, carved meats, salad, fruit, deserts, coffee, tea, etc.

Need to have RSVP's no later than April 24th to Shelly Davidson at
shellydavidson@comcast.net
or Lynn Bradford at fleckers@hotmail.com

Checks payable to Shelly Davidson or Lynn Bradford (memo - THE INN AT ST. PETERS),

MAIL CHECKS along with graduation year & guest(s) name

TO:

713 Wendy Dr., Pottstown, PA 19464 - no later than April 24th.

Anyone needing room Reservations please let me know Immediately so I can make arrangements for you and know how many rooms we will need to block.

Any questions please contact:
Shelly Hunt-Davidson Class of '87 - 484-433-9050
Lynn Bradford Class of '85 - 484-252-4548

Thank you.
See you on the 16th :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |