Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PSA: The Fresh Air Fund




The Fresh Air Fund asked me to help get the word out that host families are needed to "open up their homes for a few weeks each summer, so that children growing up in New York City’s toughest neighborhoods can experience the joys of Fresh Air vacations."

Host families are needed in the states (and province) pictured below.


I don't know what summer in the city's like, but I do know that summer in the country is pretty awesome, and if you can help a kid experience that, it'll be worth your while.

So check out the Fresh Air fund, and maybe make a donation.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great organization. My family was host to many Fresh Air Fund kids throughout my childhood and it positively impacted everyone involved.

Post a Comment

| Top ↑ |